Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Keeping Up the Motivation

So here I am. I have been working on my book for almost 5 years. What have I gotten done so far? A ton of research, much of it housed on my old website www.pretanicworld.com , a killer library, and a fast paced novella - but not quite a book yet.

Honestly, I thought it would be done by now - but progress has slowed down for the past 2 years. Not from a lack of motivation - but a lack of time. I started a new job...and it went from there.

So I really don't have time to update my website, to write my book and do what I need to for my job. However - I miss writing online. I am hoping I will be able to keep up with the blog and that will help the process to start snowballing in the right direction again.

And turn that novella of mine into a published novel....

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you have decided to continue writing online as I have missed your wonderful insight. I love www.pretanicworld.com! Glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete